About Us

Monday, December 21, 2009

She hated the snow....


...but she was oh so cute....


All these pictures are from her first winter with us....2006



 Get me outta here!





One storm, I brought her outside to potty quickly and didn't realize how deep the snow was.  I put her down into it and she disappeared!  Needless to say, she wasn't thrilled me with in that moment! She stood there stunned covered in the snow and then starting sniffing and snorting to say "hello? get me outta here NOW!"




Where's the balmy Atlanta weather guys?




I think I smell hot chocolate inside....



The best Christmas gift ever....

Thinking of my little heart dog with this big snow...
remembering all the sweet memories we made together.

2 comments:

karen said...

awww, little Miss Tinker was such a cute little snowflake! I love the story how she fell into the snow. You really have such a gift of writing to make the person reading your story feel like they are there. I actually shivered reading about the cold.
She was such a great present, the bow was awesome.
Sweet memories, sweet Tinker.

Unknown said...

Nick & Vicki - you guys did an amazing job bringing out the best in Tink and she gave so much job. The girl was a fighter and gorgeous to boot. I'm so glad that she made is in the SmallDog Rescue & Humane Society calendar this year with a wonderful tribute to how you all got together. Lopa