About Us

Thursday, January 21, 2010

And how they cuddle so well....

So for those who have been following us this week, I'm apologizing up front.  We're not always this crazy...  Apparently Ori was quiet in her crate today.  She found some "puppies" this morning (my BT stuffed animals) and she was licking them and loving them....So I put 1 in her crate and apparently she really liked that?  The neighbor across the way said she was quiet all day : )

My car is having issues..my little battery light came on today and apparently that's not a good sign.  I drove home tonight with my lights dying the whole way : (  It did start again, but I am having it looked at ASAP tomorrow.  As a result, there is not guarantee of reliable transportation for the transport on saturday (since I would need Nick's car for travel to class.)  Looks like Ori is staying a little longer.... : )



Yes, they snuggle often!



Love it!



They're cute...what else is there to say?





I apparently know very little about a dog's heat cycle...it is quite possible that Ori is bleeding because of the UTI (I am very very convinced she has 1).  My current plan (ha!) is to get her to her vet appointment tomorrow evening and get her started on meds as soon as possible and then get her spayed ASAP next week if she is not in heat.

We're going to take things 1 day at a time and now that we have a little more time we can make a more informed decision.  We're hoping that we can at least foster this little one....we'll see what is in store.

She is so funny!  She's been rolling around on the dog beds and sliding right off them.  She's playing with toys and chewing on things....still not eating a lot, but eating twice a day.  She seems to have more energy and is running around outside getting caught on her nose every once in a while : )

Molly is doing well...she stole some hot dog out of my hand last night just before bedtime.  It was a flying hot dog in the air and catch it before it hits the floor kind of move.  She was then totally convinced she was getting Ori's.  So convinced we think she got up in the middle of the night to check for it.  That's when I put her in bed and she snuggled for the rest of the night : )

OK, forward and onward....1 day, 1 step at a time....

No comments: