About Us

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

My Social Butterfly

Ori loves everyone!  She wants to greet every person we see on a walk and goes to great lengths to be "noticed" by said passer-byers.  She turns herself inside out, if/when they say hi and pet her, finally she is ready to continue the walk happy as a little clam.

Her social attitude continues to grow.  She hears the other apartment doors and knowing there are dogs in 2 of the other 3 apartments she wants to go and see what is going on!  She can be so persistent!  She went to the door many many times this evening.  So of course, I took her outside.  Finally, I let her stand by the door and sure enough, the little monkey rang the potty bells we've been trying to get her to use for weeks!  She knew that I wouldn't turn that down.  Ha!  She didn't want to go outside, she wanted to go across the hall!

Earlier this evening, as some girl scout cookies were being delivered, Ori slipped out into the hallway and then ran into the apartment across the way from us.  She ran so fast and boogied her way right into the kitchen and helped herself to a drink!  I guess she figures they have better water over there?  Crazy girl!  I can't wait to see her, Penny, and Jazz together when we go up to MA over Easter.  It is going to be crazy fun to see her play, play, play with them!  (Nick and I decided that Stretch will be the ref and bark at the game and Moo will be on the hunt for food oblivious to the rest of the world...)

Oh my silly pretty girl, we are so glad that you are ours!

1 comment:

karen said...

Ori is such a breath of sunshine in your life. I love her zest for life. What wonderful advertures you all will share. She is a miracle. I love hearing about how she is blooming, and of course Moo right there also. Wonderful thread on this cold morning. Thank you.