About Us

Friday, July 23, 2010

Time Flies

I can't believe how much time has passed since our last post. Both the girls overall have been doing well. We went to the cabin last weekend and both girls were really great. I have a few pics of them I need to get off my phone. They lounged around, ate marrow bones abs pretty much whatever else they could beg off someone : )

Of course since we've been home Moo has been struggling with some explosiveness. I thought we had it Unser control with turkey and rice but no. Vet said time for 24 hours of fasting. Poor girl. If that doesn't work we'll add flagyl to the mix. She's acting pretty ok other than that.

My girls are real snuggle bunnies and vie for prime bed space in the morning. Aka: as close to me as they can get. I do love my snuggle time with both of my little girls. Getting out of bed can be so hard with the two of them sometimes....

No comments: