About Us

Monday, August 02, 2010

Catch Up Time

So between grad school and life lately posting seems to have become more difficult!  I'm going to try and catch up a little bit in possibly a few posts. 

Since the day we came back from the Cabin (July 18th) Moo's been battling diarrhea.  I'll spare the gory details this time but it's included late night clean ups in both the crate and on the carpet : (  We finally think she's slowly on the mend.  Everything's been looking better for the past 2 days.  Turkey and Rice, flagyl, probiotics, slippery elm (between meals) and pumpkin seems to be beginning to do the trick.  She continues to drink plenty of water, her appetite is good, but she is as thin as a rail : (  With all the things that don't seem to agree with her I'm not sure how we're going to put any weight back on her, but we'll see.  1 step at a time.

O's been doing well over here minus a cyst or tumor or growth or something that I notice Saturday evening between the toes on her only front paw.  You've got to be kidding me, but no, it's true.  It seems to be growing too.  I have a vet appt this morning to check and see what it is and what we can do about it.  It's not like she has another front leg she can depend on!  I'm praying that it's "fixable" with no long term side effects.  I'll keep you posted!

No comments: