About Us

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Ori Update 8-3-10

Well there's no doubt in my mind that O is a trooper!  While she knows how to make the best of a situation and get pity and extra TLC, she has bounced back today in a way I did not expect.  Now she is on a pain killer and I'm trying to keep her somewhat quiet, but she seems to be feeling good!  She hasn't even been dropping her shoulder when first getting up or moving around.  I'm wondering if this bump was bothering her before it became a bump?  I don't know, but she's moving smoothly and quickly already!

She stinks from when she made a mess of her crate right after surgery but I don't want to bathe her until the stitches are out....I guess a little sponge bath is in order later on... : )

Oh Miss O, we are so glad you're on the mend!

No comments: