About Us

Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Destroyer

 Scarf Carnage, 9-2010

So as we all know by now, Ori likes to destroy things.  Sometimes she gets in a mood and seems to go on a rampage looking for things to get herself in trouble with.  A week or so ago, O went on the hunt and after ripping the zipper out of the bed, she went for a scarf she pulled from the closet.  The problem is, when it's something that isn't a big deal to have destroyed, I usually just let her do it.  I don't wear the scarf she destroyed so it was fun to watch her pull the yarn out of the ends of it.  She definitely keeps us laughing (and cleaning!)  This picture doesn't quite do the scene justice.  By the end, yarn was all over the bed and floor (of course my camera battery died before more evidence could be gathered.)

I watched her grapple with destroying a throw pillow (which she knows isn't ok) and an easy "Ori..." caused her to sheepishly turn her head towards me.  She tried one more time and with another "Ori..."  she actually stopped and found some other trouble to get into!  Love my little girl...

No comments: