About Us

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Taste of the Wild...

The dogs are almost completely moved over to Taste of the Wild fish variety. So far, I am loving it and they appear to be loving it too. Much less poop-- 2x a day rather than 4x! There is no hesitation on Tink's part to eat in the morning even when I just put yogurt in it. (Ok, so I know I spoil them with eggs and chicken and cottage cheese and such, but c'mon, plain kibble is oh so plain!)
The Holistic Eagle Pack served us well over the past 3 years, but for whatever reason is no longer meeting our dogs' current needs. Each bag seemed so different and the dogs responded to each bag very differently lately, and lately with much more poop than necessary!

So here we go, on to new food! And it's grain free which I'm loving too.

PS: Parker is exhausted! Tink is rediculously adorable sleeping here on the couch with me! I love these dogs so much : )

No comments: