About Us

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Tails and Tink

Tink's story is being featured on Happy Tails website. It's still not too late to order a copy of any of the 5 breed books that are now in print. Thank you Kyla for thinking of us and Miss Tink.

We've had more good days than sad days, but it did hit us hard Friday evening sitting on the couch with the 2 girls we have now just thinking about how Tink would be snuggled up on the couch with us...

Rest in peace my darling Tinker. You and your love will never be forgotten.

1 comment:

karen said...

What a sweet story of you, Nick and little Tink. She was your heart dog, and will live forever in your thoughts and lives. I believe Tink is still with you, you can't see her but I know you feel her presence, in the other two girls. Tink is watching over all of you, and I'm sure she is happy that you are sharing your lives with two more sweet Bostons. I know Tink approves.