About Us

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thank you Karen!!!

Karen, a fellow woofer and owner of a "Molly" herself, has been amazingly generous to our little girls. She wanted to send a gift to Molly as a welcome home gift to her. In the meantime we took in Macy. This past week a package from Karen and her crew brought not 1 beautiful quilted blanket and hand-made shirt, but 2!!! 1 for each girl! Nick and I were dumbfounded at the generosity and kindness displayed through Karen.

I can't even adequately describe how beautiful these garments and blankets are. Here are some pictures of our girls new clothes and blankets!!

This is an up close shot of Molly's blanket.
I LOVE all the patterns and colors for her!

This is the quilt in half.
It fits beautifully over her at bed time : )


Here is Macy's quilt.
You can see the pink fleece that is on the underside in this pic.

Here is a picture of the 2 t-shirts. They're stretchy and look oh so comfy on them!
You can clearly tell that Karen has Bostons herself as they fit both their bully chests!

Here's a picture of the 2 of them in their shirts.
We have many more pictures to share soon!!!

Every time I look at the blankets this week, I smile and thank God for his kindness demonstrated through people here on earth. It's been an incredibly busy week or so and I'm grateful for the time now to sit and post some of the fun events of the week!

1 comment:

karen said...

You are most welcome. I'm sure Tink whispered in my ear about sending the blankets and tshirts for the girls. I love the pictures and stories. I know I emailed you about missing your writing, and I was rewarded with 3 new posts. Thank you so much, Vicki.