About Us

Monday, November 09, 2009

More pictures...

I love these 2 little girls together. They appear to love each other already...


Too cute... look at those beautiful eyes!



We realized today that Macy and Molly have similar markings.
Their half white collar on their neck is almost identical with similar blazes and white on their hiney! Nick and I were considering this morning that they could be related... they both came from local pet stores. Their poor mother could have been pushing out puppies for both stores...



Chunky Monkey, but man did she go for a fabulous and energetic walk for the first time this evening! She continues to come more and more alive and active- so wonderful to see!!!



Isn't that a beautiful (and peaceful) face?



I LOVE this picture of the 2 of them!

I took them out at 6:37 this morning and put them both in bed. They literally curled up together and the 4 of us slept in until just before 8 this morning.... I was in heaven! I do smile and feel alive with these 2 little girls in the house. It doesn't take the pain of losing Tink away, but it does remind me of our purpose here on earth....

The right family has gotta be here for Macy some where. Are YOU her forever family?!?! Send in an application to NEBTR today!!!

1 comment:

karen said...

What sweet elegant girls you have! The two of them look so similiar, I love their frosty faces. The last picture looks like Molly sitting by a mirror!
Two Bostons are heaven, one for each lap! I love seeing the updates, and glad Macy loves her walks. She will be slimmed down quickly. Great job.