About Us

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Vampire Molly


Ok, so apparently it's not a full tooth that is missing, but 1/2 her tooth. I looked up about 10 minutes ago and Molly's mouth was dripping blood...right onto our carpet. Darling, really. Poor girl. We took Joy's suggestion and used a slightly wet teabag. It was interesting getting that into her mouth...at least she appeared to enjoy the taste : ) I guess I'll be calling the vet in the morning to see if we can get the other 1/2 of it extracted?

1 comment:

karen said...

oh,my. Poor little Molly. It is always something with these guys. My Molly pulled the stuffing out of a couch pillow today, ( I really think Moose was in on it also) but Bob blamed Molly. Good thing they have such sweet faces. Kiss that sweet girl softly for me. Hope the vet can get the rest of her tooth (and then put it under the pillow for the tooth fairy!)